It ain’t always been breezy.
In this episode Mikey and Randie combine two listener episode ideas to bring you the truth about the skepticism they received when they began dating in high school, how it affected them, and how they pushed past it. The couple also tell listeners about how they survived long-distance, what some of their struggles were, and how they made it work.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 0:25- Mikey reads listener feedback
- 4:18- Mikey reads the love story of the day
- 8:35- Randie and Mikey talk about the skepticism they faced about their relationship
- 12:38- The couple talk about judgmental reactions from friends
- 23:00- Mikey and Randie discuss judgement they got from teachers
- 31:00- The Chapmans begin the tale about their long-distance relationship
- 35:00- Randie and Mikey talk about what was hard about long-distance
- 43:40- Mikey and Randie discuss how they made long-distance work
- 47:00- The couple detail how a long-distance relationship grew them up
- 57:06- Fight or Flight
- 1:03:42- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood