Randie’s back with an indie, and in this episode she discusses a topic that’s been highly requested–her loc journey. She reveals why she decided to loc her hair, talks about the push back she got from her mom, what locs taught her about patience and confidence, and finally she shares her favorite care tips. Later, she gives some advice, details how she handles her anxiety, talks about what she’s watching on Netflix, and more.
Are you excited to add 1/2 of this millennial couple to your list of woman/wife/mom favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- Join Our Patreon Family
- The Invisible Library
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
- Tatianna Tarot
- Dr. Kelsei LeAnn
- My Favorite Murder Podcast
Follow us on social media:
- Mikey’s IG: http://bit.ly/2ktcynJ
- Randie’s IG: http://bit.ly/2lyfj7x
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/BMMonTwitter
- Randie’s Twitter: http://bit.ly/2p5sFdm
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: The Get Back
Artist: Paul Russell ft. Jon Keith