This may be the couple’s most freestyled episode yet. For episode 031 Mikey and Randie get into topics they believe can be divisive in relationships like: who does the most work, who has it worse: men or women, and more. The conversation is eye-opening for the both of them and it takes Randie out of her shell while making Mikey feel right at home.
Are you excited to add this couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 5:07 – Randie reads the love story
- 12:39 – The couple begin the main topic
- 16:15 – Mikey and Randie share their thoughts on who does the most work in relationships
- 26:01 – Randie and Mikey discuss the “black men don’t cheat” hashtag
- 39:52 – The Chapmans decide if Black men or women have it worse
- 59:43 – The couple wonder what’s more important: racism or sexism?
- 1:25:39 – Fight or Flight
- 1:29:22 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood