IT’S THE END OF THE LONGEST SEASON EVER! Whew. Hindsight is 2020, and in this episode, the Chapmans discuss their almost two years of podcasting, how, why, and when they realized they needed an official season break and pod revamp, and finally what their plans for season two entail.
Together, Mikey and Randie reveal their fears about change ranging from a fear of missing out and a fear of losing people, but as a couple they realize the positive impact of change outweighs the possible negative. The goal is to grow, but the ultimate goal is to stay married, and that’s that on that, Sway. Later the Chapmans award a few Patreon superlatives like, “Most likely to be a good friend,” and “Most likely to leave a voicemail (again),” and finally, Randie brings a fight or flight that turns into a funny debate about noise, but it’s always love when the couple shower each other with PDA for one last time in season one.
It’s been a RUN and heck of a season, and Mikey and Randie couldn’t be more grateful for what has been and excited for what’s to come. The Chapmans hope you tune in, enjoy, and feel the same.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 2:12 – Listener leaves email
- 4:06 – Listener leaves second email
- 13:32 – Mikey reads love story
- 17:00- The couple begin the main topic
- 17:12 – Mikey and Randie read the email
- 18:28 – The Chapmans discuss reasons they need a change
- 36:23 – Randie and Mikey reveal their fears about change
- 43:06 – Mikey and Randie talk 2020 plans
- 50:20 – The couple award Patreon superlatives
- 1:12:16- Fight or Flight
- 1:15:21 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Download Your Free Audiobook Today!
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood