It’s been a long time coming, but Randie’s back to work. In this episode, she reveals how loss, chaos, and fear caused her to lose her way and forget her intentions. However, she later explains how Mikey’s coding bootcamp endeavor encouraged her to bet on herself again. Later, the couple discuss the talk she had with God and how she found the new full-time job. They also detail the extensive interview process, and explain what this new work means for the podcast and Patreon. Before the episode ends, Randie brings a fight or flight that warns Mikey not to come home, but in the end it’s all love and adoration when they show each other some PDA.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 3:58 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 8:15 – Mikey tells the love story
- 10:50 – Randie talks about her professional history and finding the new job
- 49:21 – Mikey hosts a mini interview with Randie
- 1:00:39 – The Chapmans reveal what this new job means for the podcast and Patreon
- 1:11:35- Fight or Flight
- 1:17:18 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood