Yes, Mikey and Randie have been together for a long time and yes they like and love one another, but that doesn’t mean being together is easy. Still, for some strange reason, some people assume that the work they do for their relationship is easy and lacks stressors, fears, worries, and concerns. That’s why in this episode, the Chapmans reveal six things that’s still hard for them. The list ranges from being kind when they don’t feel like it, remaining unselfish and sacrificing wants and needs, sharing a space, and more.
Later Mikey brings a fight or flight that insists that Randie remembers who she is, but in the end it’s always love when they show each other some PDA.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 9:17 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 14:51 – Randie tells the love story
- 17:50 – Introduction of main topic
- 25:31 – The couple begin their list
- 1:20:58 – Fight or Flight
- 1:27:34 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Download Your Free Audiobook Today!
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood