Mikey promised he’d come back with a job and he did! In this episode the couple talk about the professional and personal process Mikey went through for his new position. Later, the couple reveal if they thought the bootcamp and everything they went through was all worth it and true to Chapman fashion–it gets emotional. Before the end of the episode, the Mr. brings a fight or flight that asks Randie to consider her bathroom habits, but as always they come together for some PDA.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 4:13- Listener leaves email
- 7:14 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 13:29 – Randie tells the love story
- 19:10 – Introduction of main topic
- 22:38 – Mikey gives 1 do and 1 don’t for preparing for a job
- 25:38 – Mikey brings 1 do and 1 don’t for networking
- 37:35 – The couple discuss Mikey’s new position
- 39:43- Randie and Mikey talk about losing faith and the personal process of applying for work
- 48:25- The Chapmans discuss if it was worth it and what they would do differently
- 1:04:18 – Fight or Flight
- 1:07:34 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Download Your Free Audiobook Today!
- Per Scholas
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood