Before their pod break, Mikey and Randie are bringing all the emotions. You’re not crying, they are. In this episode, the couple open up about the disconnect between them. Mikey thinks he’s failing as a dad, Randie thinks she’s failing as a wife, and both of their therapists disagree. But before they get into it, the Chapmans lead with an extra special love story. Later, Mikey brings a fight or flight concerning Randie’s resistance to a sexual request, and in the end they show each other love with some PDA.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
P.S. If you’ve heard the “Gimmie a Break” episode, you know that it’s time for a podcast break. After every 10 episodes to the public, Mikey and Randie will step back to get their lives together. That time is now. The couple will be back with a new episode September 1.
- 11:38 – Listener leaves email
- 15:20 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 20:01 – Randie reads an extra special love story
- 25:45 – Main topic
- 1:00:21 – The Chapmans discuss how they plan to move forward
- 1:10:58- Mikey asks Randie for what he wants
- 1:12:46- Randie asks Mikey for what she wants
- 1:23:09 – Fight or Flight
- 1:29:00 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Download Your Free Audiobook Today!
- Top 10 Black Millennial Audio Podcasts & Radio You Must Subscribe and Listen to in 2019
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood