It’s all fun and games, until your spouse’s sister calls you evil. At least, that’s the case for a listener who wrote in. In this episode, Mikey and Randie discuss an email they received. They detail what protecting each other from family and friends looks like, and reveal their thoughts about keeping family in and out their business.
In all, family’s complicated, man and while Randie and Mikey have differing opinions, they do arrive at a common ground.
Later, Mikey brings a fight or flight that concerns Randie’s use of, “okay,” and even though they forget the PDA, they come back in the end to love on one another.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 05:09 – Randie reads love story
- 09:11 – Introduction of main topic
- 14:10 – The Chapmans reveal how they can relate to the listener’s email
- 1:06:00 – Fight or Flight
- 1:12:00 – PDA
- Couple Finds Love in Rehabilitation Center
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Get 10% off at Tasteful Fantasyz with code BMMPOD
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood