If trust is earned then why doesn’t Mikey have Randie’s? And is it a trust issue or a vulnerability one? Maybe it’s all the same thing?
In this episode the Chapmans do their best to figure it out. They start by defining vulnerability, trust, and faith, and later the Mrs. reads a journal entry. It’s a tough conversation, but the couple agree that it’s a good one.
Later Randie brings a fight or flight asking Mikey to explain his bad trash habits and then finally they end the episode with some much needed PDA.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 0:45 – Listener leaves a voicemail
- 3:27 – The Chapmans answer the listener’s question
- 15:14 – Mikey reads the love story
- 24:31 – The couple begin the main topic
- 33:23 – Randie reads her journal entry
- 1:07:11 – Mikey and Randie detail what they plan to do moving forward
- 1:13:04 – Fight or Flight
- 1:18:50 – PDA
- Join Our Patreon Family
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversation Dr. Brene Brown: The Anatomy of Trust
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood