The Black Millennial Marriage Podcast is a year old and for their anniversary the couple take everyone behind the podcast.
They discuss how they got the money for equipment, what they went through to obtain the license for their song, how they got their image, and why their name was a big mistake. Mikey and Randie later answer listener questions and give their favorite and not so favorite 3 episodes, divulge what they hope to accomplish this upcoming year of podcasting, and detail what podcasting has taught them.
Before the show ends Randie brings a fight or flight that Mikey refuses to flee, and later they make up with some PDA.
They hope you find their journey enjoyable. But more than anything, Mikey wants you to know that he’s never called his wife the “B” word.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 3:02 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 7:14 – Mikey reads the love story
- 14:09 – The couple detail how they started the podcast
- 18:45 – Randie and Mikey discuss the music license and their podcast image
- 34:80 – The Chapmans confess that their name was a mistake
- 41:47 – Mikey and Randie answer listener questions
- 42:34 – The couple give their least favorite episodes
- 48:01 – The Chapmans share their favorite episodes
- 1:00:06 – Randie and Mikey discuss what a year of podcasting has taught them
- 1:06:40- Mikey and Randie detail what they hope to accomplish in this next year of podcasting
- 1:13:37 – Fight or Flight
- 1:22:53 – PDA
- Raphael Saadiq Wants Drama Free Girlfriend
- In Fatherhood Album
- OD Podcast
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood