Support Black Millennial Marriage on Patreon:
In this week’s episode, Mikey and Randie discuss the “Let That Man Be a Man” ideology. They talk about what it means to let each other be who they are and also the different types of guilt men and women experience when a relationship doesn’t work out. It’s a free-flowing conversation and they hope you enjoy.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 1:32 – Randie reads listener feedback.
- 4:54 – Randie reads the love story.
- 10:38 – Mikey and Randie begin the main topic.
- 50:23 – Fight or Flight
- 54:17 – PDA
- Happy Black History Month! Check out this podcast!
- Sharon and Larry Adams Love Story.
The Joe Budden Podcast
Follow us on social media:
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood