For the couple’s last episode of 2018, they reflect and play snippets from their favorite moments of the year. They later talk about their favorite episode, play bloopers they swore they’d never reveal, and give each other constructive criticism and praise when it concerns the podcast.
Before the show ends, Mikey and Randie show gratitude to their listeners, share their podcasting and personal plans for next year, and reveal their one word for 2019. As always, the episode finally comes to a close with a fun fight or flight segment and some PDA.
The podcast has been a light for the couple and they hope you enjoy. P.S. The Chapmans are taking the month of January off as they prepare for Drew, but don’t fret–you’ll still see them every Sunday 😀 and all the time on their social media.
Are you excited to add this couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 1:19 – Listener leaves voicemail
- 10:23 – Mikey tells a love story
- 14:42 – Mikey plays his favorite moment of the year
- 16:05 – Randie plays her favorite moment of the year
- 18:47 – Mikey talks about his favorite episode
- 21:29 – Randie talks about her favorite episode
- 24:43 – The Couple play 2018’s bloopers
- 34:16 – Year-End Review/Build-Break-Build
- 54:04 – Mikey and Randie discuss their podcasting and personal plans for 2019
- 58:16 – Randie and Mikey share their one word each for 2019
- 1:07:39 – The Chapmans show gratitude to the listeners
- 1:15:48 – Fight or Flight
- 1:20:47 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/_thechapmans
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood