Have you taken advantage of your opportunity to have loud sex? Mikey and Randie have and there are no regrets. However, they know the opportunity will dwindle next year when they become parents to a newborn. That…and other things. That’s why, in this episode, the couple say goodbye to all the things they’ll have to quit or compromise on when baby Drew arrives.
Don’t worry it’s not all sad. When you mix new parents to be with sleep deprivation, you get a funny episode. So tune in and catch the love story, main topic, fight or flight, and PDA. We hope you enjoy.
Are you excited to add this couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 0:48 – Randie reads listener feedback
- 3:03 – The couple give a shout out to global listeners
- 6:28- Randie reads the love story
- 12:50- The Chapmans begin the main topic
- 49:39- Fight or Flight
- 55:39 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood