Ever thought about what type of trash kid you were? Mikey and Randie do, and in this episode they play the “about to be new parents game” (completely made-up). The couple ask each other a string of questions ranging from: “Tell about a time you knowingly manipulated your parents” to “What’s the worst thing you did to a sibling?” in hopes to get an idea about what the new baby will put them through.
It’s funny and insightful and the Chapmans hope their parents forgive them.
Are you excited to add this couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 7:46 – Mikey reads the love story
- 9:55- The couple begin the game
- 50:06- Fight or Flight
- 56:10 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood