Marriages end, especially (sometimes) after a baby and in this episode the couple talk about the work they intend to do to keep their marriage intact once Baby Chapman gets here.
After all, wouldn’t it be a shame to break up after everything they’ve been through? Randie thinks so. Later in the episode, Mikey and Randie discuss never wanting to consider the other irrelevant–especially after reading the definition–they then talk about their goal to not neglect themselves emotionally, physically, and mentally, and lastly detail how they hope to make sure the other feels attractive no matter how sleep deprived they are. The couple understands that raising a child will create a new dynamic in the relationship
and that it will be an adjustment period. Do you think they can do it? Do you have any tips? Send help.
Are you excited to add this couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 2:10 – Mikey reads touching email from listener
- 7:51 – Randie reads the love story
- 14:41 – The Chapmans talk about how they intend to stay married once their first born arrives
- 37:08- Fight or Flight
- 43:00 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood