When it rains it pours.
Rather than wait until the storm has passed, the Chapmans discuss their current trials and tribulations ranging from the (happy) shock of a second pregnancy, Mikey’s mental health, Randie’s recent…self employment, money woes, and their relationship with guilt and shame. The fight or flight segment is as entertaining as ever and as always the couple close the episode with some PDA.
Are you excited to add Mikey and Randie to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 0:16 – The couple give a shout out to a brave couple
- 8:00 – Randie reads the love story
- 13:19 – The Chapmans discuss the (happy) surprise of their second pregnancy and how it’s impacting them.
- 17:28- Mikey and Randie talk about Randie’s unemployment/self-employment
- 25:40 – Randie and Mikey discuss Mikey’s mental health and his first therapy session
- 35:18 – The couple discuss changing industries and Mikey’s job search
- 40:02 – Recap of financial stress
- 42:12 – The Chapmans detail what they’ve done to get the help they need
- 47:52 – Mikey and Randie discuss their relationship with guilt and shame
- 51:32 – Randie and Mikey talk about how they are pressing forward and making changes
- 55:57 – Fight or Flight
- 1:01:05 – PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood