What do you get when you have a graduation that doesn’t go as planned and no food to ease the pain? A great proposal, that’s what.
The Chapmans have received a lot of questions about their marriage proposal, and in this episode they give listeners all the details.
Tune in to hear the couple discuss one of their favorite memories and afterwards, pick a side during the passionate fight or flight discussion.
P.S. Mikey and Randie will be back with Episode 021 on August 19th, so you have two weeks to catch up on any missed episodes, leave a voicemail, or write in with your feedback.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 1:08- Listener leaves feedback
- 10:10- Mikey reads the love story of the day
- 17:05- Mikey details his plans for the proposal
- 24:15- Randie talks about what was going on with her during the planning of the proposal
- 29:38- The couple discuss the craziness of the night before their engagement
- 32:35- The proposal
- 46:29- Fight or Flight
- 50:31- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood