Randie doesn’t think that jealousy should be normalized, but Mikey thinks a little bit is healthy.
In this episode the couple get honest about jealousy before and in marriage and laugh it up as they discuss who Randie believes Mikey will marry if she dies and why Mikey wants to be the only one to take up Randie’s time. He may even be a bit envious of the dog. But you’ll have to listen to get all the details.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 1:00- Listener leaves feedback
- 3:01- Listener leaves voicemail
- 8:11- Randie reads the love story of the day
- 14:45- The couple define what jealousy means to them
- 16:21- Mikey and Randie share their opinions about jealousy
- 19:46- Randie and Mikey share their experiences of jealousy before marriage
- 27:47- The Chapmans share their experience with jealousy while married
- 40:08- Fight or Flight
- 44:45- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
- Leave Voicemail Feedback: 770-750-4098
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood