Mother’s Day was rough for the Chapmans and they’re here to tell you all about it.
In this episode, Mikey and Randie detail Mother’s Day from start to finish and explain how the memory of their pregnancy loss dampened the day. They discuss the argument they had, what they learned, and their plan to move forward.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 0:20- Mikey reads a listener’s embarrassing story
- 4:57- Randie tells the love story of the day
- 10:19- The couple begin the story of Mother’s Day
- 14:25- Mikey talks about his Mother’s Day plan for Randie
- 26:20- Randie and Mikey provide details about their argument
- 44:01- Mikey and Randie discuss reconciling
- 51:48- The couple talk about their plan to move forward
- 1:03:42- Fight or Flight
- 1:07:20- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood