Mikey and Randie love their mothers.
In this episode the couple talk about their good relationships with their moms, but how getting there wasn’t always easy. Well, it was for Mikey when it concerns Randie’s mom but not so much for Randie with Mikey’s mom—(in the beginning).
The Chapman’s discuss jealousy, epiphanies, and more.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 4:14- Randie tells the love story of the day.
- 9:20- The couple describe their mothers.
- 12:57- Mikey and Randie talk about initial reactions to each others mothers.
- 16:03- Randie and Mikey talk about their relationship with the other’s mothers and how those experiences differed.
- 20:11- Mikey discloses his mother’s skepticism about relationships.
- 23:55- Randie talks about the issues she and Mikey’s mom had.
- 26:33- Randie admits to jealousy about Mikey and her mom’s closeness.
- 32:47- The couple talk about the epiphanies they had about their mothers.
- 50:16- Mikey and Randie talk about what they learned because of their moms.
- 58:27- Fight or Flight
- 1:00:32- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood