What’s your sex deal breaker? Mikey and Randie have the same one. Also, do you think married people make sex look boring? Questions that need answers.
In this episode the couple discuss why it’s important to them to communicate about sex and how a sex game helped them realize what they were getting right and wrong. The couple detail the things they’re cool with, won’t do, and would like the other to do more of, and Randie divulges the truth about a fetish (it’s a little sadistic) that she’s into.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 4:14- Mikey tells the love story of the day
- 8:00- The couple discuss why they chose this topic for an episode
- 12:26- How the couple realized they could talk to each other about sex
- 14:55- Mikey and Randie discuss fears they had when talking about sex
- 16:30- Randie and Mikey detail assumptions they had when confronting the topic of sex
- 18:29- The couple talk about the things they omitted from the sex conversation that they eventually confronted
- 19:51- Mikey and Randie talk about the sex game they played way back when
- 22:15- Randie and Mikey detail what they like about sex
- 25:33- The Chapmans talk about their sex deal breakers
- 32:56- Mikey and Randie talk about the things they won’t do
- 37:40- Randie and Mikey tell the other what they wish they did more of in bed
- 46:35- Fight or Flight
- 52:08- PDA
Related Blog Posts Written by Randie:
Why I Favor Thoughtful and Intentional Sex
Speaking Up & Having the “Big O” I Deserve (Every Time)
The Pleasure Principle: on Letting Go & Having Better Sex
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood