Celebrating their second year of marriage, Mikey and Randie reminisce about how shit got real in their first year of marriage just like everyone said it would.
In this episode, Mikey and Randie talk about advice they received when they got married, problems they had that they didn’t expect, and why they were dumb to think nothing would go wrong.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 3:00- Randie tells the love story of the day
- 12:41- The couple talk about the advice they received before getting married
- 17:01- Randie details the assumptions she had about marriage
- 18:43- Mikey details the assumptions he had about marriage
- 20:27- Mikey talks about what he thought about marriage vs. what it was
- 23:00- Randie talks about what she thought about marriage vs. what it was
- 25:43- Randie recalls what changed with marriage and how marriage triggered her
- 31:31- Mikey recalls what changed with marriage and how marriage triggered him
- 40:51- The Chapmans talk about what they got right
- 43:28- Randie’s one piece of “Chapman” advice
- 46:24- Mikey’s one piece of “Chapman” advice
- 49:50- Fight or Flight Segment
- 1:01:00- PDA
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood