It’s hard to fight clean when things are being thrown at you.
In this episode Mikey and Randie define what fighting clean means to them, tell a story about the time they fought dirty, and detail what they learned from the experience. Their dog chose a side, will you?
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever else you listen is the first step.
- 5:23- Mikey tells the love story of the day
- 11:00- The couple detail what fighting clean means to them
- 14:38- Mikey and Randie share the story of the time they fought dirty
- 36:33- The couple talk about what they learned after their fight
- 38:36- Mikey lists his “Do’s” for fighting clean
- 40:55- Randie lists her “Do’s” for fighting clean
- 45:40- Mikey detail his “Don’ts” for fighting clean
- 50:04- Randie detail her “Don’ts” for fighting clean
- 57:34- Fight or Flight segment
- 1:03:18- PDA
Related Blog Posts Written by Randie:
What the F##k Did We Do: Newlywed Thoughts
I Wish People Would Stop Lying: Marriage Is Supposed to Change You
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Follow us on social media:
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood