Before launching the podcast, Mikey and Randie planned to tell listeners they were pregnant but plot twists and life’s chaos changed everything.
In this episode the couple talks about their pregnancy, pregnancy loss, and how losing the baby felt like death. Mikey and Randie detail how their families reminded them that they were still alive and talk about all they’ve learned lately.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars on iTunes and wherever you listen is the first step.
- 1:45- Mikey tells the love story of the day:
- 6:01- Randie and Mikey talk about trying for a baby and how it triggered them
- 9:51- Randie details getting pregnant and telling their families
- 14:20- Mikey and Randie talk about the miscarriage
- 31:58- The couple details how their family cared for them during the miscarriage
- 38:24- Randie talks about struggling and trying to cope
- 46:36- Mikey and Randie explain why they don’t regret telling their family they were pregnant
- 47:07-Mikey tells listeners what he said to Randie when she felt guilty about the miscarriage
- 50:06-Randie and Mikey discuss how they plan to make “lemonade” and move forward
- 1:06:00-Fight or Flight Segment
- 1:10:39-The couple end the episode with some much needed PDA
Related Blog Posts Written by Randie:
Miscarrying Makes You Remember All of Your Sins
What Losing a Baby Has Taught Me About God
7 Lessons Our First Baby Taught Me
Miscarriage, Women Sharing From the Heart
When Bad Things Happen to Good People
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood