Birth control, pheromones, falling in love, oh my.
In their intro episode Mikey and Randie talk about meeting in middle school, becoming fast friends in high school, and falling in love.
Plus, they re-tell the story of their first time and how Mikey showed up to Randie’s house nearly naked.
They poll the audience to settle an 8-year dispute and ask listeners to decide if Mikey was wrong for telling Randie’s mom they had sex through a text message.
Are you excited to add this millennial couple to your list of relationship favorites?
Pressing play and rating 5-stars is the first step.
- 6:37- Becoming friends in high school
- 12:23-Randie realizes she’s in love
- 20:45-Randie tells Mikey how she feels
- 27:00 – Mikey explains why he didn’t believe he deserved her
- 27:21-Couple gives overview of relationship and how they moved forward
- 30:10-Mikey introduces the story about the couple’s 8-year dispute
- 34:15-Randie tells her mom she wants birth control on Christmas Day
- 37:10-Mikey shows up to Randie’s dad’s house nearly naked
- 39:22-Randie learns her mother is upset and Mikey is the culprit
- I wanna be your baby, by Toni Braxton: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrUtI1luP0
- If Only You Knew, by Patti Labelle: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHg-Zkwndqg
Follow us on social media:
- FB: www.facebook.com/BlackMillennialMarriagePodcast
- IG: www.instagram.com/blackmillennialmarriage
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackmilmarpod
Song: Protect Ya Life
Album: In Fatherhood